Garden House: Luxury 1 bedroom to rent in Kensington Gardens Square, Bayswater
Garden House stands as a gem in Bayswater. This stunning development faces Kensington Gardens Square and offers a luxury lifestyle.
A luxury one bedroom, one bathroom second floor apartment within this stunning Grade II listed building with access to beautiful private garden square.
The apartment has been interior designed and finished to the highest of standards with high end modern finishes whilst retaining its original Grade II listed features from the original building. The apartment comprises a bright and airy bedroom, a luxurious reception room with bespoke furniture, an exquisite polished marble bathroom and a fully fitted bespoke Miele kitchen. The apartment has access to the stunning communal gardens which is one of London’s few remaining traditional Garden squares.
The building hosts 24-hour security, lift service, unique private access to Kensington Garden Square gardens and an emergency out of hour’s maintenance service.
Overlooking tranquil Kensington Gardens Square, Garden House offers a rare collection of apartments. This Grade II listed building of distinction benefits from an exceptional outlook and direct access to these exclusive classic gardens.
Garden House is located in a quiet residential part of W2 and close to the amenities of Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill and the beautiful Hyde Park. It is also perfectly located for easy access to transport links with Bayswater and Queensway tube station just 5 minutes walk away.
5 minutes walk to Bayswater (Circle Line)
5 minutes walk to the amenities of Westbourne Grove
5 minutes walk to Hyde Park
Some things we like:
- The flat offers a luxury lifestyle and is taken care until the smallest details
- The flat offers a unique opportunity to have a massive garden at the back, plus the possibility to have Hyde Park at your doorsteps.
- Garden House sets in a safe residential area, offering all the amenities you in the nearby street.
Who would Love the Flat
- Students love Garden House, thanks to the easy commuting from all major universities.
- Professional can benefit from access to Chelsea, West End and the City in a blink of an eye, for their works and entertainment needs.
- Generally, the flat is perfect for residents looking for a high lifestyle and a warm sense of community around them