1 Bedroom to rent in Bayham Place, Camden Town, NW1, next to Mornington Crescent
Nestled in Camden Town, only a few minutes away from Mornington Crescent, this stunning 1 bedroom apartment to rent is available now. A unique loft style flat, rare to find in the NW1 postcode.
Warm, bright and spacious with all the mod-cons including washer, dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave.
This 1 bedroom to rent sits in a beautiful self-contained a mews warehouse in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Camden. Its high ceilings and warehouse fixtures results in a real wow factor when you walk in.
Even though the space is large with high ceilings it is kept warm and cosy with a great heating system. The bedroom has a large double bed, frame and mattress.
The apartment can comfortably fit a couple or a single occupant. There is one bathroom, with a shower and toilet.
The apartment has great big windows opening up to the main living area – so plenty of light and space.
The property is ideally close to Mornington Crescent, Euston and King Cross Stations.
In only a few minutes you will reach Camden Market, Camden High Street and Regents Park. A wise range if bus lines serve the area, making it easy to travel also during the night.
Boutiques, cafe are also close by.
Who would love the flat
- Single Professionals and couples working in the surrounding areas, West End and the City, thanks to the easy connections.
- Students who will enjoy the easy access to all major universities
- Young professionals looking for a busy area of London
Things we like
- Commuting from the flat is made easy. You have plenty of transport option, including easy access to Mornington Crescent Station and various bus stops.
- Do you like macarons? You have Paris 2 away thanks to the International Kings Cross Station, reachable by walking distance. You can easily plan your gateway from the City to the Ville Lumiere.
- It’s nearly impossible to find such an arty flat in NW1 which combine great standard of living and a loft style decor.