Property Management Services for Residential and Commercial Landlords.
If you are looking for an expert team offering Property Management Services for Residential and Commercial Landlords, welcome to the right place.
Whether you are letting a single property, or own a large investment portfolio, our London Property Management team can provide professional peace of mind.
A property is your major asset. Therefore, we understand the value of a well-managed property. It can lead to longer tenancies and in turn help maximise your return on investment.
Your dedicated Property Manager will be on-hand to offer individual support to deliver the best possible property asset management for you and your tenants.
You can pick Marylebone Properties International Service as a standalone service or in conjunction with our letting services.
Our property management services include, but are not limited to:
– Key holding
– Rent collection, including ground rent and service charge payment
– Deposit collection and holding
– Pre-tenancy property visits and preparation, including two visits per annum
– Arranging inventories
– Transfer of utilities and payment of bills service
– Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
– 24-hour emergency service
– Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted
and competitively-priced contractors
– Dealing with insurance claims
– Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
– Access to D&G refurbishment service
– Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
– Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
– Organising and negotiating the end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.